Mabinogi Europa Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your random screenshots and videos!

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Post your random screenshots and videos! Empty Post your random screenshots and videos!

Post by Ivanuvo Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:43 pm

Come on guys, every gaming forum needs one of these.

Post your random screenshots and videos! Mabinogi20120407010

Romantic marriage.
Ivanuvo
Ivanuvo
Admin

https://europa-guild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post your random screenshots and videos! Empty Re: Post your random screenshots and videos!

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:44 am

Post your random screenshots and videos! Mabino12
*thumbnail*

Feels like the Family is back <3

Back to top Go down

Post your random screenshots and videos! Empty Re: Post your random screenshots and videos!

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:05 am

Post your random screenshots and videos! 2ywh6o9

Ivan being demanding D:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:04 pm

i though we didnt have guild hall yet... D: me and himi tried yesterday there was no option to go to guild hall ;-;

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxaseroth Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:14 pm

Post your random screenshots and videos! Mabino11

Guess what Happened afterwards.
Roxaseroth
Roxaseroth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:01 pm

Icejoker wrote:i though we didnt have guild hall yet... D: me and himi tried yesterday there was no option to go to guild hall ;-;

We don't have the guild stone warp thingy yet, but you can enter the guild hall by going to Tara and entering the castle and then going to the guild hall.

~

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxaseroth Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:32 pm

Just too much to share..x3
Post your random screenshots and videos! Mabino12

Bandits In Belvast Careful Careful.
Roxaseroth
Roxaseroth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanuvo Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:40 pm

The wounds, and the health. Am I dead?

Post your random screenshots and videos! Mabinogi20120409001
Ivanuvo
Ivanuvo
Admin

https://europa-guild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxaseroth Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:02 pm

TOO MUCH TO SHARE
Post your random screenshots and videos! Mabino13
Roxaseroth
Roxaseroth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:14 pm

Post your random screenshots and videos! Mabino10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:32 pm

didn't take any screenies after joining the guild yet, so will show the ones I took before, nyan~~ :3

Post your random screenshots and videos! Mabino10 didn't have time during my 1st day cuz I had to go to my classmate's 18th b-day, so my char during the end of my 2nd day at mabi, nyan~~ :3

Post your random screenshots and videos! Mabino11just having fun watching my friend's funny and lame animation while in the air, nyan~~ XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxaseroth Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:29 am

Post your random screenshots and videos! Mabino14

THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!!!!!!!
Roxaseroth
Roxaseroth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:31 pm

just a normal fishing picture in Belvast while I do Chemistry homeworks Razz
Post your random screenshots and videos! Mabino11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:41 pm

Ruari the giant, nyan~~ 8D

Post your random screenshots and videos! Mabinogi_2012_04_11_001

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxaseroth Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:24 pm

My Daily Life In Mabinogi
Post your random screenshots and videos! Mabino15
Roxaseroth
Roxaseroth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:58 pm

Post your random screenshots and videos! Mabino13

there you go knuckles owo"

*edit* right click on the picture and do "open image in new window" to see the whole image >_<!

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxaseroth Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:52 am

woot Bear Knuckles...ICEJOKER IM GONNA KILL YOU!!!
Post your random screenshots and videos! Mabino16
Roxaseroth
Roxaseroth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:42 am

Carasek... have a weird taste for ships :O

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:44 am

Post your random screenshots and videos! K9jkvp

Post your random screenshots and videos! 2060ltc

random.

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxaseroth Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:42 pm

Water Walking Elephant (1.000.000 ducats)
Post your random screenshots and videos! Mabino17
Roxaseroth
Roxaseroth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:12 pm

Post your random screenshots and videos! Mabino14

yay C: totally worth my trouble doing all the surveys and watching videos to get free NX!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:57 pm

Icejoker wrote:

yay C: totally worth my trouble doing all the surveys and watching videos to get free NX!
you're lucky... surveys usually hates me and keeps giving me errors or that I did something wrong (even if I didn't :O) D:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:49 am

Jochira wrote:
Icejoker wrote:

you're lucky... surveys usually hates me and keeps giving me errors or that I did something wrong (even if I didn't :O) D:

if you lurk around you should look for videos to watch they give like... 30~150NX ea but they just easy way to get it... also forget about surveys(i think only 1 accually worked for me) and take like ones that ask you to download a program or play a facebook game, those ususally work! but always be careful with what you choose and read the small print it will tell you what you have to do to obtain the Free NX~ i hope that helps dude, enjoy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:11 am

Icejoker wrote:
Jochira wrote:
Icejoker wrote:

if you lurk around you should look for videos to watch they give like... 30~150NX ea but they just easy way to get it... also forget about surveys(i think only 1 accually worked for me) and take like ones that ask you to download a program or play a facebook game, those ususally work! but always be careful with what you choose and read the small print it will tell you what you have to do to obtain the Free NX~ i hope that helps dude, enjoy Very Happy
hm, guess I will take the vid and play an fb game than, thx for letting me know :3

might try after compensation though XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Moururii Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:29 am

Post your random screenshots and videos! Tumblr_m2hyopfs4W1qkn9gqo1_500
Crab bubbles are too cute.
Moururii
Moururii

http://hermollyana.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next