Mabinogi Europa Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft!

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Minecraft! - Page 2 Empty Re: Minecraft!

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 11:59 pm

Pavanya wrote:
Roxaseroth wrote:
Pavanya wrote:While that's cool and all. What I'd really love is just one server just for the Europa guild :3 completely fresh, and ofc no hamachi :p
What 'bout those who haven't bought minecraft :d
I doubt they are few
Though instead of talking we need a server, an IP and a date.
This chit-chat is pointless without action
Make it like a guild event or something and let's see how it goes
fk da lag for now host will be the one who is willing This will be just a test after all.
It seems I have come to write a whole essay every post I make. C-C-C-C-C-COMBO

So what you're saying is the people who can't muster up some cash for an awesome game get to make the rules, forcing us people who actually bought it, to use Hamachi.

I'm not going to play a Hamachi server. Suspect The rest of you- do as you please.
.....hello me just said like 3 times im gonna host the server no hamichi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 12:15 am

monkeybee11 wrote:
Pavanya wrote:
Roxaseroth wrote:
Pavanya wrote:While that's cool and all. What I'd really love is just one server just for the Europa guild :3 completely fresh, and ofc no hamachi :p
I doubt they are few
fk da lag for now host will be the one who is willing This will be just a test after all.

So what you're saying is the people who can't muster up some cash for an awesome game get to make the rules, forcing us people who actually bought it, to use Hamachi.

I'm not going to play a Hamachi server. Suspect The rest of you- do as you please.

Hello you, I'm replying to someone else. I read all your forum posts, but I'm still having another conversation, sorry. And great job, but as someone mentioned earlier, will it be a fresh server?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 12:31 am

Pavanya wrote:
monkeybee11 wrote:
Pavanya wrote:
Roxaseroth wrote:
I doubt they are few

Hello you, I'm replying to someone else. I read all your forum posts, but I'm still having another conversation, sorry. And great job, but as someone mentioned earlier, will it be a fresh server?
yaya 100% freash dowanloading the files new and everything was hoping to get a 2en port fowared for it but my routers being a pain so got to put my public server on hold XD
use to ppl ignoring my post bc of my spelling that what me thort was going on XD

im whitelisting the server so post your mc names if u want in XD and what u guys think a bout installing a teddybear mod they have a cute little enderdragon teddy<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 4:56 am

monkeybee11 wrote:yaya 100% freash dowanloading the files new and everything was hoping to get a 2en port fowared for it but my routers being a pain so got to put my public server on hold XD
use to ppl ignoring my post bc of my spelling that what me thort was going on XD

im whitelisting the server so post your mc names if u want in XD and what u guys think a bout installing a teddybear mod they have a cute little enderdragon teddy<3

lol yeah your spelling isn't the best. Anyways I don't mind the mods as long as they work with the game and not against

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanuvo Thu May 10, 2012 5:20 am

Hamachi has nothing to do with buying the game. I bought it and I still have to use Hamachi.
Ivanuvo
Ivanuvo
Admin

https://europa-guild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 7:38 am

Ivanuvo wrote:Hamachi has nothing to do with buying the game. I bought it and I still have to use Hamachi.
same

and a bout the mod it just adds teddybears of every mob in to the game Very Happy they just sit there and look pritty

ya im not gonna add the mod bc they removed my favrout 1 Q_Q

but mo creaches has been updated with SMP SUPORT bounce bounce bounce

installing that (if any 1 having troble installing the mod tell me and ill go send u my .jar and mod file on skype)

ok server is running Very Happy u NEED to install mocreachers if u want to play on it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 7:32 pm

Ivanuvo wrote:Hamachi has nothing to do with buying the game. I bought it and I still have to use Hamachi.

I know but most of the people who bought it don't have to use hamachi as they can do just fine with the server software that minecraft gives us. What makes you unable to login to a non-hamachi server with ports and everything fixed, correct IP given?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 7:34 pm

monkeybee11 wrote:u NEED to install mocreachers if u want to play on it
Sorry hun this will decrease the number of people willing to join. I'm not joining anyways No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 7:39 pm

Pavanya wrote:
Sorry hun this will decrease the number of people willing to join. I'm not joining anyways No
well me cant help it D: unless they give the mod bukkit support u cant log on with out installing the mod if it had bukkit support all u have to do is download sproutcraft
about 50 ppl tryed to log on today XD all but 3 of them had mocreachers instaled XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 7:48 pm

monkeybee11 wrote:
Pavanya wrote:
well me cant help it D: unless they give the mod bukkit support u cant log on with out installing the mod if it had bukkit support all u have to do is download sproutcraft
about 50 ppl tryed to log on today XD all but 3 of them had mocreachers instaled XD

50 people?? But the thing about the guild server was that it's supposed to be for the Europa guild ONLY. Just like the skype group. Etc. Pay attention lol <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanuvo Thu May 10, 2012 8:21 pm

Pavanya wrote:

I know but most of the people who bought it don't have to use hamachi as they can do just fine with the server software that minecraft gives us. What makes you unable to login to a non-hamachi server with ports and everything fixed, correct IP given?

I don't want to do the ports thing so I use Hamachi. :v
Ivanuvo
Ivanuvo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 9:52 pm

Ivanuvo wrote:
Pavanya wrote:

But ... you don't have to fix your ports to join a non-hamachi server (???)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 11:35 pm

Pavanya wrote:
monkeybee11 wrote:
Pavanya wrote:

50 people?? But the thing about the guild server was that it's supposed to be for the Europa guild ONLY. Just like the skype group. Etc. Pay attention lol <3
ya well me knew in the back of my head not meny ppl wout want to instal this grade md so its a public server Razz
beside tormeooh where swiching to BT internet so ill beable to run 2 servers Very Happy
1 public 1 gulid only (no mods) both on my pc Q_Q poor cpu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 11:55 pm

monkeybee11 wrote:
Pavanya wrote:50 people?? But the thing about the guild server was that it's supposed to be for the Europa guild ONLY. Just like the skype group. Etc. Pay attention lol <3
ya well me knew in the back of my head not meny ppl wout want to instal this grade md so its a public server Razz
beside tormeooh where swiching to BT internet so ill beable to run 2 servers Very Happy
Uh, cool I guess. Are you a good server admin lol?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 12:29 am

Pavanya wrote:
monkeybee11 wrote:
Pavanya wrote:50 people?? But the thing about the guild server was that it's supposed to be for the Europa guild ONLY. Just like the skype group. Etc. Pay attention lol <3
Uh, cool I guess. Are you a good server admin lol?
so good that no 1 getting op not even me XD
GOOD NEWS theres a bukkit port for the mo creachers Razz so ppl dont need to instal it all they need to download is the sproutcraft.exe and tada u can log on any bukkit server that needs mods Razz ill be doing the server side stuff in the morning

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanuvo Fri May 11, 2012 5:36 am

Pavanya wrote:
Ivanuvo wrote:
Pavanya wrote:

Of course not, but I don't join servers, I mostly host my own with a few people.
Ivanuvo
Ivanuvo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 6:07 am

Ivanuvo wrote:
Pavanya wrote:
Ivanuvo wrote:
Pavanya wrote:

Of course not, but I don't join servers, I mostly host my own with a few people.

Then you don't have to use hamachi for this thing to work unless you host lol. Which you probably won't. Anyway- I COULD HOST. BUT. It wouldn't be online 24/7. I'd turn it on when I don't need a lot of CPU and when the skype group is active so I have someone to play with. Deal?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 10:18 am

thort me was hosting it confused
been trying to get a 2en port open any every thine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 5:47 pm

monkeybee11 wrote:thort me was hosting it confused
been trying to get a 2en port open any every thine
yeah, keep trying, it's just nice with alternatives, we'll see what happens but try to get a server up if you wanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 12:04 am

ya me wanna but im having tiny troble now on bt the router is a bt home hub 3 and LOTSSSSSSSSSS of ppl having troble getting the minecraft port to foward with it @_@

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 1:52 am

monkeybee11 wrote:ya me wanna but im having tiny troble now on bt the router is a bt home hub 3 and LOTSSSSSSSSSS of ppl having troble getting the minecraft port to foward with it @_@
*whispers* please don't kill the english language study

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 7:38 am

monkeybee11 wrote:ya me wanna but im having tiny troble now on bt the router is a bt home hub 3 and LOTSSSSSSSSSS of ppl having troble getting the minecraft port to foward with it @_@

Holy fuck, can we get a translator over here? Btw on the side, Monkeybee, if your brother is with you, do you ever add random people or girls on skype and invite them to calls? It might explain alot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 10:29 am

MYTHOS wrote:

Holy fuck, can we get a translator over here? Btw on the side, Monkeybee, if your brother is with you, do you ever add random people or girls on skype and invite them to calls? It might explain alot.
na me never add ppl unless me the 1 inviting them =w=

but really the port for my minecraft server wont open D:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 4:01 pm

monkeybee11 wrote:
MYTHOS wrote:

na me never add ppl unless me the 1 inviting them =w=

but really the port for my minecraft server wont open D:

You never add people, unless you are the...one inviting them? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 4:56 pm

MYTHOS wrote:

lol lol lol. I don't think it explains everything cause I doubt he's irish and wants to see me and my boyfriend do it while he strokes his monster ... pixie. And he never called me pikachu girl. So, I think he's innocent Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum